About this course
GWO Heights Module
Global Wind Organization is an association of all manufacturers and companies in the wind sector that promote safety training standards for an industry where more than 20 million people operate worldwide.
This qualification is essential to access a wind turbine.
- CONTENT MODULE INITIAL HEIGHTS
- National / international legislation
- Harness, adjustment and exhaustive inspection
- Vertical fall arrest systems
- Anti-fall safety ropes
- Securing safety cords in working position
- Back-up system for exercises
- Practical exercises
- Workshop: risks and threats
- Emergency procedures
- Review of PPE’s.
- Rescue devices
- Trauma by suspension
- Rescue exercises
The objective of this course is to be able to work with safety standards at heights, evacuate / evacuate a partner after learning emergency evacuation techniques with mechanical lever brake release devices and self – descending steering wheels or lifts with brake on hydraulic or air compartment.
DURATION: 16 HOURS