First Aid Module
About this course
Dates Available for the course
GWO First Aid Module
Global Wind Organization is an association of all manufacturers and companies in the wind sector that promote safety training standards for an industry where more than 20 million people worldwide operate. This qualification is essential to access a wind turbine.
- First aid module INITIAL
- Introduction to first aid
- Legislation, national / international
- Anatomy, structures, injuries, emergencies
- Control of an incident
- Rescue and first aid, first aid (ABC)
- Automatic external defibrillator
- Basic first aid
- Practical training
The objective of this course is to have the ability to manage a victim in the first instance in the multiple scenarios presented with difficult access in the industrial sector, wind and confined spaces / heights.
Duration: 16 Hours.